We have all been in situations when our phones have run out of battery while traveling. Nothing can be more frustrating than a scenario when all our gadgets, including our phones, Bluetooth, speakers, etc., run out of battery, and we feel disconnected in a world full of people.
To prevent such situations in the future and to have your devices charged on the go, one can keep a power bank handy at all times. These little portable devices can be our life savers and will help us stay connected and safe while traveling.
But how do you choose a power bank that is most suitable for you? Given the wide variety of available options, choosing the best power bank for your Android or iOS device can be crucial.
Best Power Banks to Carry While Traveling in 2023:
We have shortlisted some of the best power banks of 2023 from some of the most trusted brands. All these power banks are known for their reliability and sustainability and are liked by people for their dependency.
Power-Bank-Portable-Phone-Charger – 40000mAh Power Bank PD30W
This power bank comes with a massive 40,000 mAh of power, enough to power most cell phones for about a week. Its built-in LED digital display accurately shows the remaining power in percentage so that you don’t have to worry about remaining power constantly.
- Type-C port with PD30W fast input and output (5V3A and above chargers)
- USB-A port supports 22.5W fast charging output (5V3A and above chargers)
- Quick charging for phones at home or on the road
- Detachable Type-C and IOS output cables
- Cables support 5V3.1A charging power when connected to the power bank
- Supports 22.5W charging output with other devices when cables are detached
- Ultra-bright flashlight with four modes (bright/soft/help/flash)
- Intelligent Controlling IC for universal compatibility
- Automatically identifies and adjusts current and voltage for charging
- Prevents overcharge, overvoltage, overcurrent, and short circuit
Anker Portable Charger, Power Bank, 20,000mAh Battery Pack with PowerIQ Technology and USB-C
This power bank that comes from a trusted brand, Anker, has a massive 20,000mAh cell capacity and provides more than five charges for iPhone XS, almost five full charges for Samsung Galaxy S10, and more than four charges for iPhone 11, and over two and a half charges for iPad mini 5.
- Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technology for optimized device charging
- Trickle-charging mode is ideal for low-power accessories
- Twin USB ports for charging two devices simultaneously
- USB-C port exclusive for PowerCore, not for charging other devices
- USB-C and Micro USB input ports for flexible recharging options
- Worry-free 18-month warranty
- “Lifetime” defined as the product’s lifetime for the connected equipment warranty
Anker 313 Power Bank (PowerCore Slim 10K) 10000mAh 312 30W Charger
The Anker 313 Power Bank comes with adventure-tier toughness and premium durability and is known for delivering versatile and high-speed charging with an output of up to 30W. It has a slim design and provides 2.25 charges for iPhone 12, 1.6 charges for Galaxy S20, and 1.2 charges for iPad mini 5. It is a hassle-free solution for powering your devices on the go.
- Slim and light 10,000mAh portable charger
- Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technology
- Detects and delivers a tailored charge up to 12W
- Trickle-charging mode for low-power devices
- Maximum output of 30W for lightning-fast charging
- Suitable for phones, laptops, and more
- Charge iPhone 14 up to 3X faster*
- Saves valuable time, minimizes charging wait times
Belkin USB-C Portable Charger 20,000 mAh, 20K Power Bank
The BoostCharge 3-Port Power Bank by Belkin is a versatile companion for your devices such as iPhone 15, 15 Plus, 15 Pro, 15 Pro Max, Samsung Galaxy S23 and more. It offers simultaneous fast charging for up to three gadgets. With 20,000mAh of high capacity, pre-charged convenience, and a 2-year warranty, this product is great for charging devices.
- Simultaneously charge three devices with USB-C and 2x USB-A ports
- Fast, dependable charge for your iPhone
- Pre-charged with 20,000 mAh power
- Delivers 78 hours of additional smartphone battery life
- Includes a 6-inch USB-C to USB-A cable for immediate charging
- Supports fast charging (15W max output) for smartphones, tablets, and PD-enabled devices
- Built-in LED light indicates the power bank’s status for easy monitoring
- Overcharge protection ensures safe and powerful device charging
- Comes with a 2-year warranty and Connected Equipment Warranty (CEW) up to $2,500
Anker MagSafe Cube 633 Magnetic Battery (MagGo)
This game-changer Anker MagSafe Cube 633 is the 2-in-1 Wireless Charger and a foldable stand Power Bank. With 10,000mAh of compact power, MagSafe compatibility, and the convenience of a foldable stand, it’s your on-the-go solution for efficient and versatile charging tailored exclusively for Apple devices.
- It offers wireless charging for your phone
- A foldable stand props up your phone for easy viewing
- 10,000mAh small-sized battery
- Charges iPhone 13 Pro 1.8 times*
- One-stop wireless charging solution for iPhone, Apple Watch, and AirPods
- Up to 15W high-speed charging
- Seamless magnetic alignment via Apple MagSafe for iPhone 14/13/12 series
- Foldable, ultra-compact design
- Fits easily in your palm or pocket
- Perfect for on-the-go power boosts
Choosing from these Power Banks can become quite intricate, but rest assured that none of the power banks on our list exceeds the permissible size for air travel, so you can easily carry them during all your travels. However, remember to stow your power banks and spare batteries in your carry-on and not in checked luggage. Also, note that there may be specific travel regulations depending on the countries involved in your travel and the airline you choose, so it’s advisable to check the relevant guidelines beforehand. Also, if you may have to recharge your power bank during your trip, don’t forget your travel adapter for convenience.